Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pirate Place Value Activities

I am just about ready to post a place value activity package to my Teachers Notebook store. The package includes 5 place value games, 3 sets of exit slips, 2 pre-assessments, 1 art project, and vocabulary cards and posters--all place value and ALL pirate-themed! I have to take a picture of my art activity for you (doing that tomorrow) and then it will be ready! I am very excited about this--I used each of these activities in my own classroom and had wonderful results! Be looking for it tomorrow around 7:00 p.m. (CST). As always, there will be freebies!

Also, don't forget about science week next week! Be looking for posts throughout bloggy world!

One more thing--my Notebooking Series should pick back up again this week. I am between grad school classes so I will try to do what I can with all this "free" time I'll have!

Thanks for your interest!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment