Saturday, February 4, 2012

Think About It!: The Next Installment

It's been a while since the last post! This has been the busiest month ever!!

Anywho, I finally decided upon the next installment in the series. I can't tell you an exact posting date right now, but I am pretty sure it will be in February! :)

The installment will include ideas for using manipulatives and, more importantly, why you should use manipulatives. I'm also thinking this will turn into a linky party (how fun!). Stay tuned for more details! :)

5 comments:

  1. YES! Please make it a Linky Party-- I have so many thoughts about Math Manipulatives (#1 being I love positive/negative chips, #2 being Am I the only one who doesn't get Algebra tiles?!) Sorry your month has been so busy! I miss your FABULOUS posts!!
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait for this Janaye!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you..http://laurasopenhouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your excitement, ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the post on manipulatives occur yet? I can't seem to find it.

    Meiriwyn

    ReplyDelete