Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Multiplication Properties Foldable FREEBIE

Are you tired of freebies yet??! I have another one for ya!! :)

You may have come across pictures of my math notebooks at one time or another. We made the following foldable back in the fall when we studied some of the properties of multiplication. We wrote about each property and included examples underneath the flaps.


I have uploaded this foldable to my Teachers Notebook store for you to download for FREE. The foldable is pre-typed and is sized to fit into a spiral or composition notebook. We covered all of the multiplication properties except for the associative property. I know some of you may cover that one as well so I included a second foldable with the associative property on it, in case you need it on there. I ALSO included a bonus foldable for the properties of addition, same format. Click on the picture below to grab a copy--enjoy! :)

11 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about doing something like this- now I don't have to create it myself! Thank you!

    Julie
    Light a Fire in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing!!
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love your stuff, I have bought several items from Teachersnoteook! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janaye!!

    I am a 4th grade teacher also! Thanks for sharing these foldables.. this will be great to use next year! I don't use math notebooks in my class, but am excited to read more of your posts about them! I'm a new follower!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Janaye!
    Thanks so much for the great freebie! I have something similar in my students' math journals, but I really like the look of yours better and will be using it in future. Thanks again for sharing all your great ideas!

    Rebecca
    Classroom Compulsion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tired of freebies! Thank you for sharing! =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you all are able to use the freebie. Thanks for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted this on TPT, but I figured I'd post here too!

    Is it possible to post template to edit? I have a few more properties that I need to include and I like the font/set up that you used. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi-

    Thanks so much for sharing this. Can you please share what the name of the font you used is? If you could do a blog post on some of the other fonts you use that would be awesome! Thanks for all the great ideas and resources!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Online math help is a great option that fits the bill perfectly. It offers a lot of flexibility in scheduling sessions, in fact the most out of all the tutoring options. Students choose the time to schedule sessions. This means that your tutoring is compatible with your daily activities. Students also have the option of scheduling sessions ahead of time, for a week or even a month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janaye,
    Thank you SO MUCH!!! My third graders are having the hardest time with these. I think this activity will be just the thing that they will need to keep in their math thinking notebooks to help them remember! I apreciate this FREEBIE!

    ReplyDelete